Together We Make a Difference!
M.O.M.S. is a non-profit, faith based mentoring program serving single mothers and their children in Dakota and Scott County since 1990
How we can make a difference:
- Styles & Statements partners with M.O.M.S. Program to take single moms shopping
- You decide how many moms you want to sponsor!
What single moms receive:
- Style Profile and 30 minute consultation
- One-on-one shopping trip with a personal stylist
- Guidance on how to accentuate their best features
- Visual presentation on how to put outfits together
- Tips on finding amazing deals at consignment stores
- A complete new outfit
- Newfound confidence
“My shopping experience with Stacy was such a blessing. I got to be the 1st single mom from the MOMS program to work with her. I informed her that I had an interview the following day. She put together a fabulous outfit for me to wear. It was stylish but still professional. Not only did I walk away with great pieces to wear she offered well wishes for my interview. Her warm personality and passion for fashion was admirable. I hope to work with Styles & Statements again in the future.” Victoria ~
Dress For Success
Dress for Success Twin Cities empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Haven’t worn it in a year?
Clean out your closet (or let us help you) and donate the following items to Dress for Success Twin Cities:
- Interview appropriate blouses
- Professional separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers and jackets
- Work appropriate shoes
- Jewelry & Scarves
- Hats, gloves and winter jackets (in winter months)
Style Tips & Inspiration
We invite you to join our style journey!